linkbux

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

blog seems to be fine...

There is really no better way to be judged than an internet journal.  I'm not gonna lie, that doesn't make me want to burn myself on any6 unnecessary stakes, but who knows who or what is watching now or ever.  And don't get me wrong either, I'm not saying that means I reject whatever deity may be at the top of the spiritual food chain, but I do believe in madness.  As well as equality.  And equality for madness.  Regardless, (retardless?) I do find myself with more than one thing on my mind throughout any given day, and in no special way, I plan to spoonfeed that to you, the general populace.  Another words, if your here, and your reading this, you must really enjoy suffering.

3 comments:

  1. I do, but that is what makes my life a lot easier.
    Can't train a dog by hitting him if he enjoys it, can you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. madness+equality=anarchy. and I do enjoy anarchy!

    ReplyDelete